Home Service Worker Peoria/Tazewell Counties
If you enjoy caring for those in need an appreciate the reward of helping them continue to live at home, then Spoon River Home Health Services is for you! We are hiring caregivers in your area to help with meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, bathing, transportation and other activities of daily living. All shifts are available, hours and schedules are flexible.
*All employees are required to have a reliable vehicle, auto insurance and a valid drivers license.
Job Type: Part-time
1. Completion of Eight-Hour Training for New Home Service Workers in Illinois - training provided upon hire.
2. Takes oral and written instruction well.
3. Works in a team responsibly and independently without direct supervision.
4. Records observations and activities.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Knowledge and Abilities- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with primarily the geriatric population.